The New Body Language Master Class dives into the concepts, secrets, and techniques highlighted in our President Janine Driver’s New York Times and International Best Seller YOU SAY MORE THAN YOU THINK: A 5-Day Plan on Using the New Body Language to Get What You Want (translated into fourteen languages)!
Your Investment: $2,995.00 (includes all materials, however, it does NOT include lodging or meals)
Upcoming Scheduled Classes:
October 15-17 2017 Alexandria, Virginia
Call to see if you qualify: 202.505.2541
Skyrocket Your Rapport and Confidence Building Skills and Get an Edge in the Game of Life!
Rapport is one of the most important features or characteristics of unconscious human interaction and when you have it, you really have it, there’s an immediate boost in your confidence level. It is commonality of perspective, being in "sync", being on the same wavelength as the person you are talking to. As a matter of fact, the word “rapport” comes from the French word for “relationship”.
As business professionals, it is vital that we establish trust with the people we work with and for and we do that by creating a relationship through using the New Body Language. There are a number of techniques that are beneficial in building rapport:
- Match your body language (i.e. posture, gestures, body rhythm)
- Maintain the correct level of eye contact and avoid looking at the one place that will land you in the corporate dog house
- Understanding where to stand to increase your perceived value in a small group or by yourself
- Sit in the best seat to empower yourself and immediately gain the attention of the decision-makers at the table
- Use your body language in such a ridiculously powerful way that you get other people to stop interrupting you when you are speaking to clients, customers, or even the boss!
- Avoid the 3 nevers when shaking someone’s hand and understand the biggest mistake people make when they compliment the person they are meeting
- Change your langauge to get people to do what you want them to do, not what you don’t want them to do
- Think like a hostage negotiator and assign people the traits you want them to have and get them always following through on their commitments – finally
All these rapport and confidence building techniques and secrets will be covered during this advanced communication course. Rapport and confidence building is the foundation of the Body Language Institute’s certification training programs and our BLI-101, we will cover easy-to-master secrets to having people eating out of the palm of your hand! You’ll immediately begin to make people feel that you are the only one that understands them. You are the only person that they trust - The only person that really “gets them.” As a result of being able to communicate more effectively and powerfully, you’ll get a massive boost in your confidence level from the boardroom to the barroom!
Also, during this fast-paced program, you’ll be introduced to the latest research on the brain, tone and pitch of voice, and body language. You’ll discover personal development trends and you’ll examine body language in the world through history, research, case studies, and videotape. We also put your new fine-tuned reading people skills to the test through numerous practical exercises, meditation, and improvasation.
This course defies the myths about the “Old Body Language” and how trying to understand gestures and moves can have dramatic consequences on your communication with others. One gesture does not mean one thing, however people perceive you based on this old body language. Understanding the basics behind the New Body Language allows students to assess their interlocutor’s “normal” behavior and see how they deviate from it. Learning how to ask powerful questions will significantly help students get to the truth and ultimately to what they want. Such skills will help students working in various fields from sales and marketing to human resources, law enforcement, entrepreneurs and business executives in better evaluating their customers, managers or employees (it’s also perfect for anyone who likes the smash new drama series on FOX called, “LIE TO ME,” starring Tim Roth).
During your training, you’ll learn how to strengthen interpersonal relationships, become a stronger leader and communicator, manage your nerves better, and attain ambitious new goals. You will be better prepared to perform as a persuasive communicator, problem-solver, and cunning negotiator. Whether you’re looking for this training for business or personal reasons you will have vamped-up confidence and enthusiasm, and the ability to save time, money, resources, and gain that all-important edge in an often-challenging global environment. Upon completion of the training course, you’ll understand the mysteries behind the New Body Language and how to execute it to get what you want in life (pretty cool, huh?!).
You’ll also be supported with the feedback and accountability you want to achieve consistent bulls-eye results with ease in the most important areas in your life. Plus, you'll examine the top 10 moves that help increase your perceived value and decrease your perceived value! You'll also analyze a series of photos and videos to practice decoding the "Hot Spots."
BLI-101 Power Move #7: Which of the body language moves above scream “WOLF” to you? Which moves whispers “SHEEP?” Do you think Congressman Fred Upton R-MI in the light blue shirt, who is flashing the “Handgun Steeple,” is more of a WOLF or a SHEEP? Which one are you? Would you bet your life on knowing the right answer? Without saying a word your body language is leaking signs of confidence or maybe even arrogance, or nervousness and insecurity!
In just two and a half days, you’ll learn how to:
- Obtain Scientific Proof & Current Studies, Re: The New Body Language
- Evaluate Your First Impression & Positively Influence Your Career & Social Life
- Understand the Necessity of Norming and How By Not Doing It Has Left Money on the Table and Destroyed Personal and Professional Relationships
- Know Your Own Norm/Accentuate Your Awareness: Improve & Maintain Good & Healthy Relationships
- Crack the Code to What it Means (if anything) When Someone Moves Their Eyes Up to the Right or Left, or Towards Their Ears or Their Heart
- Decipher Probing Points and Master the Art of Asking Powerful Questions: Break Problem-Solving Barriers & Improve Productivity
- Practice the 3 Power Handshakes and the 2 Must-Avoid-At-All-Costs Handshakes
- Practice Standing in the “Tall Skinny Candle”
- Crack the Proxemics Code: Achieve Your Goals Through Use of Space & Distance
- Demonstrate the Power Gestures to Use When the Communication, Negotiations, or Sales is Not Working, and see more inquiries convert to sales
- Unleash Your Maximum Brain Power: Win the Upper-Hand in Any Situation
- Take Control of Difficult Situations by Using Power Body Language, and Remove Personal Fear and Self-Doubt, and Ultimately Become a Peak Performer
- Overcome Personal Barriers and Reduce Conflict Even With the Toughest Customers and Stakeholders, and Increase Profits
- Boost Your Ability to Inspire That “I’ll Follow You Anywhere” Loyalty in Your Current Clients and Customers (…and significant others too)
- Discover & Overcome Inattentive Blindness: Enhance Your Personal Value
- Uncover the International Secrets of Body Language (As Seen on the History Channel Documentary, 2008)
- Maximize Your Pitch & Tone Every Time You Speak: Increase Your Ability to Motivate & Persuade Others with Your Voice
- Select Your Seat for Success: Increase Your Influence in Any Situation
- Stand in Ways That You Are Seen As Competent and the Person With the Greatest Ideas
- Master Nonverbal & Verbal Communications Success Strategies That Save You Time & Money
Pictured Left: Lyin' Tamer Janine Driver demonstrates the "Steve Job Powerhouse Chin Grab" pose, which sends the message to others that you are NOT a person to be messed with!
Click here for complete course schedule.