Consultation and Services
Move Success Forward with the Decision Profiling Group
Combine consulting and coaching programs to create the business of your dreams. Not everyone is motivated to have more business success, but you… You’re different. You believe in looking at the world in a different way, and you’re open to thinking smarter about your business. You’re ready to discover alternatives and creative possibilities to solving company challenges and problems. You see the value in bringing in an objective insight that your in-house people can’t provide. We’re so glad you’re here.
With DPG’s unique movement pattern analysis approach you will:
- Increase revenue and profits through tapping into your team’s innate strengths and complementary profiles.
- Learn how you and your team are motivated to make decisions, interact and respond to others, and manage complex workloads.
- Receive actionable strategies and cutting-edge resources for each team member and the team as a whole.
- Extend your reach and find new customers through identifying your innovators and inhibiting group-think.
- Build stronger teams and strengthen existing teams by learning each team member’s behavioral fingerprint.
- Make balanced, smart decisions individually and as a team using the MPA framework and covering every part of the decision making process.
- Delegate the right people to the right projects—assign tasks that align with team members’ intrinsic motivations and communication styles.
- Hire people who make your team stronger and avoid the “like hires like” phenomenon.
- Strategize for you and your team’s weaknesses and blind spots. Never miss another opportunity, overlook a better option, or lose sight of your mission again.
- Decode the interaction style preferences of your team for better morale and communication.
- Discover why certain job duties are stressful while others are seamless.
- Look past “the things that drive you nuts” in your colleagues (As discussed during our CEO Janine Driver’s TEDx talk in Wilmington, DE on August 24, 2016).
- 1.5-2 hour interview
- 10-15 hours of movement observation (coding) completed by our profilers
- 1-2 hour feedback session
- Profile and supplemental materials
- Individual profiles for team members (see above)
- Team report
- 2-day team-building hands-on seminar with DPG Profilers
Weekly and monthly coaching for individuals and teams, through the lens of Movement Pattern Analysis.
- Keynotes on Movement Pattern Analysis
- Workshops on Movement Pattern Analysis
- Movement Pattern Analysis Introductory Course
- Train-The-Trainer Program
Contact Us for availability and pricing.